Monday, April 6, 2009

Just My Luck


Who would've guessed that my fountain pen shawl would take a turn for the worse after I said that I really should put a lifeline in. Yes, that evening.. after writing that last post.. my (knitting) world fell apart. I blame Freaks and Geeks. The show, of course. I've been watching the one and only season of it. And I got way too confident in my knitting abilities and paid more attention to the show than to my project. I tried fixing it for hours. I cried. I called it a few choice words. I cried some more. Then I began ripping it out and trying to figure out what my next move would be. So.. it came down to another Shetland Triangle. I know the pattern. It's easy. I could crank one out in the brief amount of time that I have before the bridal shower. I'm using Bristol Yarn Gallery Buckingham in "Grape." This yarn is so soft and wonderful to knit with. Amy is a pretty lucky gal..

.

No comments:

Post a Comment