Monday, April 20, 2009

FO: Shetland Triangle

Hooray.. the purple shetland is finally out of my life. :) I didn't get very many finished photos of it. I think it was received well, which is good news. Amy seemed to like it.. and the older ladies in her family definitely liked it. I think I am done with shawls for now. Although I am really enjoying all the finished Ishbel shawls I keep seeing on Ravelry... hmph. I don't think I want to torture myself with knitting with such fine yarn for a while. Wait.. the only thing I'm working on at the moment is socks. Dang it.

I am planning on knitting the Garter Stitch Swingy Sweater or Favorite Cardigan from Custom Knits next. But knowing me I'll start something else instead. I would like to make a few bags to use for grocery shopping. Or for one of those rare occasions that we actually go to the market..

I don't have much news outside of the knitting world. It's no wonder I haven't shared this blog with anyone yet. I'm so lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment