Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alpacas

Alpacas are cool.  Especially when you randomly stumble upon an alpaca shearing while driving around looking for houses for sale.  I must say that the shearing process seemed very unpleasant for the alpacas.. being chased down, stuck in a small area until haircut time.. then being strapped to a giant board/table and laid out for everyone to see your everything.  *sigh*  If I didn't enjoy the wonderfulness of their coats, I almost might feel bad for them. :)  






In knitting world... still working on Child's First Sock from Knitting Vintage Sock.  I completed the first one last night and am in the middle of the first pattern repeat on the second.  I think it will go pretty quickly.  Unlike most sock patterns, I actually have memorized this one quickly and enjoy it.  Can't wait to have another pair of pretty socks to wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment