Sunday, January 2, 2011

Is that really you 2011?

I know, I always say it but it's so true. I am so terrible at blogging. But I'm going to try really hard to do better this year. Really. :) My other plans this year include knitting more, learning to cook better, reading more and worrying less. Probably a million other things but we will just start from there for now. So, because I knit so little this year I feel that I don't even deserve a mosiac to show off what I knit. However I do want to show off my new favorite hat!





The pattern is Quincy by the fabulous brooklyntweed. I used Patons Classic Wool Merino doubled because I loved the color and I had it in my stash. I'm not always a huge fan of Patons but this didn't turn out so bad. I absolutely loved the construction of this hat and it really jump started by urge to start knitting again.

I've also been sewing. Unfortunately I have no photos to show of that. I will also get better at taking photos of my sewing.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment