Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Always Neglected

You blog, you are always neglected by me. In a time when I could probably use you the most. Go figure. One day away from September. Seriously, where did the summer go? Time really does move faster as you get older. I have been keeping busy, for the most part. And knitting again! Don't believe me? Look.



I am much further than that now, but it's the only shot I have. These are the urban necessity mitts, or as I call them, flippy mitts. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea of doing individual fingers but it was so bad. I did hate sewing up the small holes made between each finger but it's something new for me. I'm also working on a shawl that I have been working on for way too many months. I get so burnt out by the long rows. It would probably help if I could get my knitting speed back up, I have slowed down a bit. Hopefully this fall weather will get me back into it.

I've also been cooking. And getting into cooking new things. Last night I had the best mussels ever. Next I'm looking at artichoke crusted chicken (I love artichokes) and Indian food. Hm, we'll see how that turns out! I figured I should expand my cooking horizons. Mostly so I'm not just eating pasta every night. Which I wouldn't really have a problem with. Yum.




I will try to update more. Especially if I'll be cooking more. I need to keep track of it all somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment